Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vendor Spotlight: Vintage Bliss


Did you know that we are only 10 DAYS away from the next Three Speckled Hens show and counting? We cannot wait to see you all at the Paso Robles Events Center on May 2 & 3. If you have not purchased your tickets yet, you still have time to Buy Tickets Online in order to avoid the crowds at our entrance on show weekend. We can’t wait for you to see all of our brand new vendors, find amazing treasures, enjoy our food trucks and beverages, and soak in the beautiful Central Coast scenery and sunshine!

Today’s Vendor Spotlight features the fantastic Amy Hendricks of Vintage Bliss. Amy founded her business in 2009, which features a gorgeous array of meticulously restyled antique and vintage goods. Based in our very own Paso Robles, California, Vintage Bliss is the perfect whimsical and feminine vendor that you’ve been searching for. Discover more by visiting the Vintage Bliss Facebook page. 


Hi Amy! When did you first become interested in antiques?

I have had a passion for restyling vintage furniture since I was a little girl. I was constantly wanting to redecorate my room...So my mother taught me how to paint furniture and we spent hours hunting through second hand stores and antique shops, in search of treasures. I have a passion for all things vintage. I love finding things that are old and broken down, and then recreating them into something new that someone will love and treasure in their home.

What do you like best about attending antique shows?

I love being a part of Three Speckled Hens Antique Show, it is such an amazing gathering of talented and creative vendors. It is fun chatting with the customers and hearing how they plan to use the pieces that they've purchased. I look forward to every show, and always try to make my displays more creative than the one before. Hope to see you at the show!!

Amy Hendricks











No comments:

Post a Comment