Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Vendor Spotlight: Sally Sharkey


We simply can’t believe that our May show takes place in 4 DAYS! We cannot wait to see you in Paso Robles and to provide you with the opportunity to discover the treasures of a lifetime. If you would like to purchase tickets in advance online, there is still time to do so until Friday May 1st. Otherwise, we’ll see you when you buy tickets in line at the gate!

Today’s Vendor Spotlight features our wonderful dealer Sally Sharkey. Sally has been a long-time vendor at our show and always brings the most fabulous items. When she is not at a Three Speckled Hens show, Sally can be found selling her wares in Paso Robles at Reminisce Antiques. Be sure to follow the Reminisce Antiques Blog and Facebook Page in order to keep up with Sally and the other Reminisce Antiques dealers!

Hi Sally! Can you share your personal take on antique hunting and what you like to sell?

I'm a firm believer in living with what you love, without spending a fortune.  In this business I get to live with and sell what I love.  My taste runs from European treasures to rust, to repurposed; all of which grace my home and what I share while selling at the Three Speckled Hens Show and in Reminisce Antiques in Paso Robles, CA. In the three photos below, you can see samples of my booth space at previous Three Speckled Hens shows.


 

What type of pieces can be found in your own home?

I love outdoor architectural pieces inside the house. You can see this in the first photo below showing the entrance to my home, which features a French picnic table, outdoor urn, and birdcage.  Meanwhile my $35 sofa table, lamps and mantle decor, plus the chandelier as seen in the mirror reflection, are all flea market and antique show and store finds.  In my dining room, I prefer a simple vignette in light colors. 




Here I am loading up for the new show on May 2nd. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment